Sunday, August 2, 2009

Semi-permanent hair dye - damge hair???

I am seriously considering putting a semi-permanent dye in my dark brown hair. I want it a little bit darker, but my principle aim is to make it more glossy and rich. My ideal colour would be very very dark brown, almost black. I would love something like this:


http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites...





or





http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...





My main concern though is that it will cause hair damage. I really want to keep my hair healthy. Will it cause split ends, dry hair, etc?





Also, can anybody recccomend a good brand? Has anybody tried L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss in Iced c=Chocolate or L'oreal Casting Colourant in Jamaica?





Help much appreciated! Thank you!

Semi-permanent hair dye - damge hair???
I would try something like natural instincts .It is a semi permanent wash in dye and I have never had problems with hair damage from this brand the semi permanents are great if you would just like to enhance your natural shade as it sounds like you would like to do or slightly change it. I'm sorry I can't give you an exact shade for the natural instincts brand but when you go shopping you can find them in many different shades Im sure one would be what you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment