Friday, May 21, 2010

A year ago i was in a fire that broke out in my apt building at 5 in the morning and i jump from the 2nd floor

i went to the hospital and the doctor put a cast on my leg then a a week later i had to wear this funny looking boot on my leg for a month n e wayz to make a long story short to this day my leg is killing me my ??? is do you think i can sue i contacted a couple of layers but they wouldnt take my cas b/c they said i had other method be side jump the stairway was soooo smokie that no one in the building knew where the smoke was commin from ...

A year ago i was in a fire that broke out in my apt building at 5 in the morning and i jump from the 2nd floor
Sorry to hear of your plight.





I would imagine you could sue if the fire was caused by negligence or arson. Since you had a choice of escape roots, your injury may be deemed "Your choice". However, you could always claim "Distress during crisis" which caused you to use bad judgment. Still, I don't think many lawyers will be interested in your case. They probably don't see much money to be made, so why bother (they think).


No comments:

Post a Comment