Thursday, July 30, 2009

Disney's HSM Stage Show ""Cellular Fusion" and "I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" Question

In Disney's HSM stage show, I am assuming that the songs "Cellular Fusion" and "I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" are only featured in the two-act version. Could someone tell me :


a) Who sings in each song?


b) Are they solo songs? Group? Full cast numbers?


c) Are they often used as audition songs at theater camps?


d) What are these songs about?


and finally,


e) At what point in the show do they take place?








10 points, of course, to the best answer! Details are greatly appreciated.

Disney's HSM Stage Show ""Cellular Fusion" and "I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" Question
a. Taylor and Chad have solos in Cellular fusion and the cast eventually all joins in


Gabrielle and Troy sing I Can't Take My Eyes...


b. I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You is a duet between Gabriella and Troy


Cellular Fusion is mainly an ensemble number minus a few solos by Chad and Taylor


c. Who knows. Why not.


d. Cellular Fusion is when Chad and Taylor find out about the callbacks, and they call people, and those people call people and so on till the whole school knows


I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You is sort of a love song


e. Cellular Fusion is the seventh song in Act 1 and it comes right before Status Quo


Eyes Off Of You is the first song in Act 2

sd cards

No comments:

Post a Comment