Friday, July 31, 2009

Games for wii?

i have ps3 but i have my left hand in a cast for a few weeks. I traded my friend the ps3 for his wii for a week or two. I need some games to rent though. i can play the wii sports but not the boxing part b/c of my cast. does anyone know any good games that i can play without the numchulk.

Games for wii?
Wii Play is another good game for the Wii that only requires one hand. You should definately hire that game out. You can play FIFA 08, you just need to turn the Wiimote on its side and use it as a controller, that shouldn't hurt your arm too much. I haven't played Mario Charged Strikers yet, but I don't think you use the Nunchuck. I think you turn the Wiimote sideways again. Hope i helped, good luck!
Reply:try the warrio game it has a bunch of mini games that are fun and you dont need the numchuk. or mario party.


No comments:

Post a Comment