Thursday, July 30, 2009

Question for anyone who has had pre-term labor with stillbirth?

I gave birth at 20 weeks to B/G twins. Both were stillborn, or actually miscarried, because they were too young to live? The boy had been dead for at least 12 hrs before the birth, the girl died shortly after the birth. Then I delivered both placentas, one after each baby. It has been 3 weeks and 2 days now, and I am still bleeding, not heavy, just light bleeding. Yesterday i passed a large(about the size of a mans spread out hand) piece of tissue, flesh, I really don't know what it was? It was really thin, just like maybe the thickness of 2 credit cards put together. I took it to the dr, and he did and exam, and he pulled more from inside, he sent both to the pathology lab to be checked. They said both placentas were intact after the birth, so does anybody know what could have happened. Or what that was? He said it may be an edometrial cast...I don't know what that is? He also said he may have to a d%26amp;c...we'd see after the pathology reports came back.

Question for anyone who has had pre-term labor with stillbirth?
So sorry for your loss, I can't tell you what the tissue was, as it was tissue.


Keep in touch with the doctor for the report and please take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment